JOB DESCRIPTION / SUPERINTENDENT
Position Summary/Objective – Superintendent
The position of a superintendent should have a strong knowledge of construction trades and must be proficient at reading blue prints. A general understanding of business management and the ability to supervise others will be a necessary to this position. Construction related math skills are needed to estimate time and materials. Reliability and honesty are paramount.
General description of work to include but are not limited to:
- Open and close job site
- Proficient in analyzing project blue prints
- Coordinate trades and organize workers on job site
- Oversee the different types of work being completed while under construction; concrete, structural, MEP, finishes etc.
- Generate RFI’s and possess strong communication skills
- Schedule and coordinate inspections
- Leadership skills to see job through completion
- Proficient at Microsoft Word, typing, saving files, working with PDF’s (general computer skills)
Required Education and Experience
- Must have own truck / tools
- At least 5 years experience of superintendent and construction work
- Passion for construction
- Valid CA. drivers license and reliable transportation
- Detail oriented
- Team player
Physical demands described are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The position requires at times; heavy lifting, walks and stands for long periods of time and strenuous physical labor under varying field conditions. The employee must have excellent stamina.
Typical Work Hours
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm 40 hours per week. At times overtime will be required.
***PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME HERE